At the Mises Institute‘s supporters summit over the weekend, Institute president Jeff Deist and I had an informal discussion after dinner in front of the assembled attendees, and reviewed Hans Hoppe’s essay “What Must Be Done” as the springboard for our discussion. Warning: zingy.
BetterHelp offers professional counseling online at affordable prices. Get matched with your own licensed, professional therapist, to whom you can send a message anytime (and get timely responses), and have weekly video or phone sessions. Take 10% off your first month at BetterHelp.com/woods.
“What Must Be Done,” by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.