Joseph Salerno, academic vice president of the Mises Institute, joins me to discuss in layman’s terms why Ludwig von Mises mattered, what some of his crucial contributions were, and how left-leaning libertarians get Mises (and us) wrong.
BitTrust IRA helps you seamlessly and securely add cryptocurrency to your portfolio. It stores your private keys in nuclear bunkers with military grade encryption. They have a 24/7 trading platform with no minimum investments and unlimited trades, and the lowest trading fees in the industry. Tom Woods Show listeners get the $50 activation fee waived at BitTrustIRA.com/woods.
Bureaucracy, by Ludwig von Mises
Economic Policy, by Ludwig von Mises
The Mises Reader, ed. Shawn Ritenour
Choice: Cooperation, Enterprise, and Human Action, by Robert Murphy
“Economic Depressions: Their Cause and Cure,” by Murray Rothbard
“The Nationalist Case for Free Trade, in the Words of Classical Economists,” by Joseph Salerno
“A Reformulation of Austrian Business Cycle Theory in Light of the Financial Crisis,” by Joseph Salerno
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.