In one of my favorite interviews ever, I run through a lightning round of names from our tradition of thought, and describe their key contributions to how we understand the world.
Thanks to Keith Knight and his Don’t Tread on Anyone podcast.
At PolicyGenius.com, you can get quotes and compare rates on life insurance, disability insurance, renters insurance, and health insurance. It’s easy! Check it out: PolicyGenius.com.
The Economics and Ethics of Private Property, by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
A Theory of Socialism and Capitalism, by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Democracy: The God that Failed, by Hans-Hermann Hoppe
Civil Rights: Rhetoric or Reality? by Thomas Sowell
A Conflict of Visions, by Thomas Sowell
Man, Economy and State, by Murray Rothbard
For a New Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
The Ethics of Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
America’s Great Depression, by Murray Rothbard
Economic Thought Before Adam Smith, by Murray Rothbard
Classical Economics, by Murray Rothbard
Conceived in Liberty, by Murray Rothbard
The Unconstitutionality of Slavery, by Lysander Spooner
No Treason: The Constitution of No Authority, by Lysander Spooner
The Problem of Political Authority, by Michael Huemer
Great Wars and Great Leaders: A Libertarian Rebuttal, by Ralph Raico
Intellectuals, by Paul Johnson
Modern Times, by Paul Johnson
A History of the Jews, by Paul Johnson
Art: A New History, by Paul Johnson
The Case for Gold, by Ron Paul and Lewis Lehrman
A Republic, Not an Empire, by Pat Buchanan
“The Myth of the Rule of Law,” by John Hasnas
Economics in One Lesson, by Henry Hazlitt
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.