You and I complain a lot, and rightly so, but we do of course have a positive program. I asked David Stockman, who was director of the Office of Management and Budget in the Reagan Administration, to outline what specifically we should do if the political winds ever shifted seriously in our direction.
Blinkist lets you read (or listen to) the key lessons and takeaways from thousands of nonfiction books in 15 minutes or less. Get a 7-day free trial and 25% off a Premium membership at Blinkist.com/woods.
David Stockman’s Contra Corner
“Optimal Monetary Policy,” by Jorg Guido Hulsmann (I gave the article’s title incorrectly in the episode, but the idea behind the article is just as I described it)
Guest’s Selected Books
Trumped!: A Nation on the Brink of Ruin…And How to Bring It Back
The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in America
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.