I got to know the brilliant financial mind Larry Lepard during the 2008 Ron Paul presidential campaigns, when at great personal expense he took out full-page ads for Dr. Paul in USA Today and the New York Times.
Discussed today: the inevitable inflation and collapse of fiat that is coming, why not to invest in bonds, the relative merits of gold, silver, and Bitcoin. PlanB’s “stock to flow ratio” and Bitcoin, Michael Saylor/Microstrategy’s Bitcoin-holding “corporate treasury” strategy. When a Bitcoin ETF is coming. How Harry Browne’s “permanent portfolio” approach might be adjusted in view of the looming problems with cash and bonds and the emergence of Bitcoin.
Guest host Stephan Kinsella fills in for me.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.