Patrick Moore helped found Greenpeace but left the organization when he thought it had drifted into anti-science hysteria. In his new book Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom, he reviews case after case of scare stories that turned out to have nothing behind them.
We love our monthly Happily date box — it’s full of games, recipes, and activities that bring us closer together. With a different theme each month, it’s something we’re always thrilled to receive. Take 50% off your first date at tomwoods.com/date.
Fake Invisible Catastrophes and Threats of Doom
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.