Paul Kengor, author of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Communism, joins me to discuss the crimes of communism, why people don’t know about them, the “that wasn’t real communism” argument, and a lot more.
We the People Holsters are custom molded to fit your exact firearm for a quick, smooth draw. With thousands of options to choose from plus a selection of custom printed holsters you’re sure to find just the right fit for your lifestyle. Take $10 off with code woods10 at WeThePeopleHolsters.com/woods.
The Politically Incorrect Guide to Communism
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.