In this episode, podcaster James Jenneman (of Blackbird with James Jenneman) draws out quite a bit from ol’ Woods about my books and work, the virus craziness (not too much about that, though), my productivity, mindset advice, my secret business adviser, the problem of making politics into a religion, and more.
In this episode I reveal a few things about myself that I’m not especially proud of, but ol’ Jenneman has a way of dragging that stuff out of you.
Thanks to Blackbird with James Jenneman for letting me use this episode for the Tom Woods Show.
If you’re tired of doom and gloom in your financial analysis, Merk Research offers a balanced, unbiased approach to the market and economy. Get a three-month free trial of their material at tomwoods.com/research.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.