Author Jeremy Hammond joins me to discuss the bizarre phenomenon we are observing today, where statements backed up by solid evidence get you in trouble, while mindlessly repeating obvious nonsense gets you celebrated.
ClickUp is the fastest growing productivity tool that’s saving everyone one day a week! It’s used by companies like Airbnb, Google, and Uber to get more done in less time by replacing work apps and bringing your tasks, docs, goals, chat, and more into a single place. ClickUp is free forever, so sign up today at ClickUp.com/woods.
About the Guest
Jeremy R. Hammond is an independent journalist and author of several books including Obstacle to Peace: The US Role in the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. His work focuses on exposing state propaganda that serves to manufacture consent for harmful government policies. Sign up for his newsletter at JeremyRHammond.com.
Listener Website Mentioned
- Facebook’s updated policy
- CDC’s age-stratified estimates of COVDI-19 infection fatality rate
- JAMA Pediatrics study stating that children are at far greater risk from influenza than COVID-19
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials on mask effectiveness
- WHO guidance on masks advising mask use in circumstances where prolonged close contact it unavoidable or in indoor settings with inadequate ventilation
- McLaren misinforms that “The process used to approve the COVID-19 vaccines is the same proven process that was used to create safe and effective vaccines for the flu, polio, measles, whooping cough and more.”
- McLaren’s source for that misinformation is the state of Michigan
- COVID-19 vaccines are in fact FDA “unapproved” (unlike licensed vaccines for flu, polio, measles, whooping cough, etc.)
- Assessing mandatory stay‐at‐home and business closure effects on the spread of COVID‐19
- Covid-19 Mortality: A Matter of Vulnerability Among Nations Facing Limited Margins of Adaptation
- A Model to Explain Statewide Differences in COVID-19 Death Rates
- Ranking the effectiveness of worldwide COVID-19 government interventions
- Impact of non-pharmaceutical interventions against COVID-19 in Europe: A quasi-experimental study
- A country level analysis measuring the impact of government actions, country preparedness and socioeconomic factors on COVID-19 mortality and related health outcomes
Additional resources on the topic of censorship
Congressman Adam Schiff’s letter to Facebook CEO Marck Zuckerberg and a response letter from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s organization Children’s Health Defense (which I authored on CHD’s behalf)
An article (and accompanying e-book) Jeremy wrote for CHD explaining how evensimply advocating the right to informed consent is being defined as “misinformation” and, in the view of the authors of a study published in the journal Vaccine in November 2020, should be disallowed by Facebook
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.