Author and podcaster Michael Malice joins me for a behind-the-scenes discussion of how we write our books and get them published. Even if you have no interest in writing a book — and that’s surely the case for 99% of people listening — I guarantee you’ll find this entertaining.
The New Right, by Michael Malice
Dear Reader, by Michael Malice
The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, by Tom Woods
33 Questions About American History You’re Not Supposed to Ask, by Tom Woods
Meltdown, by Tom Woods
Real Dissent, by Tom Woods
“YOUR WELCOME” with Michael Malice on GaS Digital
Ep. 1345The Making of Michael Malice, #1 Tom Woods Show Guest – February 19, 2019 – Michael Malice
Ep. 1226 Michael Malice on Healing Libertarian Rifts – August 27th, 2018 – Michael Malice
Ep. 1212 Michael Malice on Social Media, Alex Jones, and What’s Coming Next
Ep. 1167 Michael Malice and I on How to Get People to Listen to You
Ep. 1146 North and South Korea Making Peace?
Ep. 1066 An Exhausted Tom Talks 2017 Tom Woods Show Highlights with Michael Malice
Ep. 1065 The Winners and Losers of 2017, with Michael Malice
Ep. 1040 Why We Should Cheer Political Fragmentation All Over the West, with Michael Malice
Ep. 1015 North Korea Update: Will the War of Words Become a Hot War?
Ep. 941 Current Events: North Korea Update with Michael Malice
Ep. 929My Appearance on Michael Malice’s New Show
Ep. 903Go Ask Malice: Listeners’ Questions for Michael Malice
Ep. 902Featuring Guest Host Michael Malice (Tom Woods)
Ep. 892North Korea and the Nuclear Showdown
Ep. 847A Conflict of Visions: Michael Malice and Tom Talk Thomas Sowell
Ep. 818Rothbard v. Rand? Michael Malice and Tom Discuss
Ep. 779What the Trump Victory Means: Michael Malice and Tom Discuss
Ep. 726How and Why Progressives Keep Changing What’s Offensive
Ep. 694After Brexit, American Secession?
Ep. 679Voting: Yes or No?
Ep. 659Afraid of President Trump? How About Presidents in General
Ep. 570How to Respond to North Korea’s Nuclear Bluster
Ep. 552The Post-Debate Analysis: Tom and Michael Malice Discuss the Hamilton Debate, and What They Might Debate Next
Ep. 551Michael Malice and Tom Debate Hamilton in NYC
Ep. 432Debate: Tom Woods and Michael Malice on Alexander Hamilton
Ep. 400Ayn Rand: The Good and the Bad
Ep. 393How to Persuade People: Tom and Michael Malice Discuss
Ep. 324The Real North Korea Interview
Ep. 306 The Cops: Is It a Case of Bad Apples?
Ep. 281Guest Says Libertarians Should Favor a Hillary Presidency
Ep. 236The Totalitarian Mind
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.