Donald Wilson is the CEO of GearBubble, the platform I’ll be using to offer Tom Woods Show merchandise, and where over 150,000 people sell print-on-demand products like phone cases, mugs, and T-shirts. We discuss everything from his inauspicious start – he sold a single product the day he launched – to his current numbers (GearBubble has now done over $100 million in sales), as well as what it’s been like running a physical-product business during these months of shutdowns, and how sellers running their own stores on his platform have been more insulated from shutdowns than the traditional brick-and-mortar variety.
How to Build an Online Store
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestsellerThe Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.