Professor Jonathan Newman joins me to review the role of the Federal Reserve in creating economic discoordination and chaos — the opposite of what its defenders claim it does.
Take $5 off a trial set from Harry’s — the official razor of the Tom Woods Show — at harrys.com/woods.
Guest’s Faculty Page
“A Reformulation of Austrian Business Cycle Theory in Light of the Financial Crisis,” by Joe Salerno
“Fed Officials Can’t See What’s Right In Front Of Them“
“Let’s Ditch the Fed for the Right Reasons“
“Booms, Busts, and the Boundaries of Economics“
Ep. 1480 Trump, the Federal Reserve, and the Business Cycle
Ep. 655 Economist Goes Very Wrong on Business Cycles; We Correct Him
Ep. 419 Austrian Business Cycle Theory: Answering the Critics
Ep. 367 Murphy Takes on Krugman on Recessions, Business Cycles
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestsellerThe Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.