Timothy Terrell of Wofford College joins me to discuss the misconception that environmental damage is a case of “market failure,” and the real driving force behind environmental improvements. We begin with a brief discussion of college and secondary-school education in light of the virus.
Blinkist lets you read (or listen to) the key lessons and takeaways from 2500+ nonfiction books in 15 minutes or less. Get a 7-day free trial and 25% off a Premium membership at Blinkist.com/woods.
Carbon Sequestration and N- and M-Shaped Environmental Kuznets Curves: Evidence from International Land Use Change
“Bootleggers and Baptists in Retrospect” by Bruce Yandle
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: