Success within the market economy boils down to one thing: the satisfaction of consumer preferences. But this is easier said than done. What are consumer preferences? What do people want? What will they buy? How does the entrepreneur answer these questions? Ryan Levesque, bestselling author of the books Ask and Choose, shows us how we move from the theory of capitalism to the successful real-life capitalist.
Save yourself the time and hassle of going to the Post Office, and get discounts on postage, with Stamps.com. Get a four-week free trial plus free postage and a digital scale when you go to Stamps.com, click on the microphone at the top right of the screen, and type code WOODS.
Watch Ryan’s Presentation
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: