In this potpourri solo episode I hit on several issues. First, is it fair to draw conclusions about Bernie Sanders and his campaign on the basis of violent, pro-gulag remarks from one of his field coordinators (as recorded by Project Veritas)? Then I review a recent episode on Twitter in which libertarianism was attacked, and one libertarian group responded in the most self-defeating and grotesque way. Finally, I revisit the controversy over “deplatforming,” and respond to libertarians who think they should cheer (“it’s a great free-market outcome!”) when dissident voices are silenced.
Skillshare is an online learning community with over 21,000 classes in design, business, technology, and more. Get two months of Skillshare for FREE by going to skillshare.com/woodsfree.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: