Mark Skousen, an author and college professor whose investment newsletter Forecasts & Strategies is celebrating its 40th year, joins me to discuss what he saw at the recent American Economic Association meeting, including some 41 sessions on gender bias and sex discrimination, along with discussion (and criticism) of Modern Monetary Theory. Ben Bernanke told the audience the Fed needed to raise its inflation target. We discuss this and a whole lot more in today’s episode.
Mark’s investment site
Mark’s personal site
Ep. 38 Murphy Takes on MMT
Ep. 1116 Debate: Bob Murphy and Dylan Moore on Modern Monetary Theory (MMT)
Listener Mentioned Website
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: