David Stockman, who served as director of the Office of Management and Budget under Ronald Reagan, and who’s been a great friend of the Tom Woods Show, returns to discuss his new book Peak Trump: The Undrainable Swamp and the Fantasy of MAGA. We discuss John McCain (Stockman pulls no punches), the Fed, Trump’s economics, Russiagate, and more.
Peak Trump: The Undrainable Swamp and the Fantasy of MAGA
In this episode I promoted Austro Libertarian, an outstanding new quarterly magazine featuring indispensable content from great writers and thinkers. Take $10 off an annual subscription with promo code WOODS: tomwoods.com/almag
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2019 cruise, featuring special guests Gene Epstein and Brad & Dedra Birzer!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio Production by: