Albert Einstein wrote a famous essay for the socialist publication Monthly Review in 1949 called “Why Socialism?” In this episode I note some of the problems, as well as the surprising admissions, in the essay.
You’ll be king of the airport with your Away carry-on, which makes travel such a pleasure for me. Take $20 off a suitcase at awaytravel.com/woods when you use promo code woods at checkout.
“Why Socialism?” by Albert Einstein
Ep. 527 Is Austrian Economics Unscientific Because It Doesn’t Conduct Experiments? (Jeffrey Herbener)
Listener Website Mentioned
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob and Tom as they set sail for Alaska, July 5-12, 2019!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.