Every schoolboy learns that Franklin Roosevelt cured the Great Depression with his New Deal programs. This is false, as libertarians well know. But it’s still taught, year after year. In this episode I take this narrative apart.
How to Get This Course
(1) Directly, a la carte, at TomWoodsHomeschool.com.
(2) As one of the courses available after registering for the Ron Paul Curriculum.
(3) As a Master member of LibertyClassroom.com.
(4) As a Supporting Listener of the Tom Woods Show at the Gold level or above.
Ep. 97 New Deal or Raw Deal?
Listener Website Mentioned
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob and Tom as they set sail for Alaska, July 5-12, 2019!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.