The social media purge continues: Sargon of Akkad was just removed from Patreon despite not being an extremist by any definition. Today Michael Malice and I discuss the ongoing case of Gavin McInnes, who was just banned from YouTube after having been removed from other platforms. (His Proud Boys, critics claimed, was an extremist group.)
About the Guest
Michael Malice is a celebrity ghostwriter and the host of “YOUR WELCOME” on GaS Digital Network and Night Shade on Compound Media. His forthcoming book, The New Right: A Journey to the Fringe of American Politics, will be released in May 2019.
“YOUR WELCOME” with Michael Malice on GaS Digital; use code YWMM for 15% off and a 14-day free trial
Night Shade on Compound Media
Dear Reader: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Kim Jong IlGet Your Free Audiobook
Ep. 1226 Michael Malice on Healing Libertarian Rifts – August 27th, 2018 – Michael Malice
Ep. 1212 Michael Malice on Social Media, Alex Jones, and What’s Coming Next
Ep. 1167 Michael Malice and I on How to Get People to Listen to You
Ep. 1146 North and South Korea Making Peace?
Ep. 1066 An Exhausted Tom Talks 2017 Tom Woods Show Highlights with Michael Malice
Ep. 1065 The Winners and Losers of 2017, with Michael Malice
Ep. 1040 Why We Should Cheer Political Fragmentation All Over the West, with Michael Malice
Ep. 1015 North Korea Update: Will the War of Words Become a Hot War?
Ep. 941 Current Events: North Korea Update with Michael Malice
Ep. 929 My Appearance on Michael Malice’s New Show
Ep. 903 Go Ask Malice: Listeners’ Questions for Michael Malice
Ep. 902 Featuring Guest Host Michael Malice (Tom Woods)
Ep. 892 North Korea and the Nuclear Showdown
Ep. 847 A Conflict of Visions: Michael Malice and Tom Talk Thomas Sowell
Ep. 818 Rothbard v. Rand? Michael Malice and Tom Discuss
Ep. 779 What the Trump Victory Means: Michael Malice and Tom Discuss
Ep. 726 How and Why Progressives Keep Changing What’s Offensive
Ep. 694 After Brexit, American Secession?
Ep. 679 Voting: Yes or No?
Ep. 659 Afraid of President Trump? How About Presidents in General
Ep. 570 How to Respond to North Korea’s Nuclear Bluster
Ep. 552 The Post-Debate Analysis: Tom and Michael Malice Discuss the Hamilton Debate, and What They Might Debate Next
Ep. 551 Michael Malice and Tom Debate Hamilton in NYC
Ep. 432 Debate: Tom Woods and Michael Malice on Alexander Hamilton
Ep. 400 Ayn Rand: The Good and the Bad
Ep. 393 How to Persuade People: Tom and Michael Malice Discuss
Ep. 324 The Real North Korea Interview
Ep. 306 The Cops: Is It a Case of Bad Apples?
Ep. 281 Guest Says Libertarians Should Favor a Hillary Presidency
Ep. 236 The Totalitarian Mind
Listener Website Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.