This week David Stockman, director of the Office of Management and Budget under Ronald Reagan, made some comments about the problems with what he called Donald Trump’s “statism,” and with Federal Reserve policy. He was immediately barraged with criticism from Trump supporters who thought he was a “liberal” (as if liberals are concerned about statism or Fed policy). In this episode I discuss what it all means, particularly in light of what Scott Adams told us two episodes ago.
Ep. 1293 Scott Adams on Trump and Persuasion (Scott Adams)
The Great Deformation: The Corruption of Capitalism in AmericaGet Your Free Audiobook
Ep. 1151 David Stockman on the Real Condition of the Trump Economy
Ep. 1072 David Stockman on Bannon, Trump, and What’s Coming for the Economy
Ep. 927 Is Trump Going Down?
Ep. 741 David Stockman: What the Fed and the Feds Have Done to Us, and How to Reverse It
Ep. 406 David Stockman: Progressive Defenses of Obamanomics Are Laughable
Ep. 299 David Stockman: The Keynesian Toolbox is Empty
Ep. 185 Stockman on War and the Fed
Ep. 128 David Stockman on Keynes and the GOP
Ep. 66 David Stockman on Krugman, the Fed, and the Future
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.