Mance Rayder’s second book is like a bazooka aimed at the leftism that is de rigueur in academia, entertainment, and culture. Using well-chosen memes, Mance demonstrates the double standards and inconsistency that characterize so many leftist arguments, and makes the case for the free society — the missing option in our political discussion.
(Also in this episode, Mance finally drops the pseudonym and reveals his real name.)
Black Friday pricing has begun for Indochino, North America’s premier outlet for made-to-measure men’s suits, for people using promo code WOODS. Entering WOODS at checkout gets you up to 70% off everything. Visit them at Indochino.com.
The Kids Are Not Alright: A Meme-Enhanced Primer on Encroaching Marxism in the West
Guest’s Other Book
Freedom Through Memedom: The 31-Day Guide to Waking Up to Liberty
Ep. 1203 ROUNDTABLE: Tom, Jason Stapleton, Dave Smith, Mance Rayder, and Marc Clair on Why We Joined the LP
Ep. 1081 How to Jolt People Out of Conventional Thinking (and Push Them in Our Direction?)
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.