Ever since it became known that acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker has spoken favorably about the right of the states to nullify unconstitutional federal laws, we’ve been treated to a barrage of the usual third-grade arguments from people we are supposed to consider our intellectual superiors. We’ll have some fun with those in this episode.
Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century, by Tom WoodsGet Your Free Audiobook
Ep. 479 What Should We Think About Calhoun?
Ep. 1284 How Northerners Used States’ Rights to Fight Slavery (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 816 Liberty Lost a Great Historian in 2016 — Plus, Nullification and Listener Questions Answered
Ep. 688 From Leftist to Nullification Champion: Michael Boldin and the Tenth Anniversary of the Tenth Amendment Center (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 608 Nullification and the Withdrawal of Consent
Ep. 380 Tom Talks Nullification on Iranian TV
Ep. 327 Nullify! The Agenda for 2015 (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 313 Non-Intervention, Nullification, Neoconservatism: Tom on Lions of Liberty
Ep. 308 Nullification: The Gateway Drug
Ep. 190 State of the Nullification Movement (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 169 Expose, Then Nullify
Ep. 161 Five Nullification Bills in One Week (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 109 Nullification Picks Up Steam (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 105 A Lost Tale of Nullification (Daniel Barbeau)
Ep. 82 Walter Williams on Nullification, Secession, and More (Walter Williams)
Ep. 69 Nullification in 2014 (Michael Boldin)
Ep. 55 Nullify the NSA! (Mike Maharrey)
Ep. 9 Nullification: Reply to Objections
Ep. 1 The Heroic TAC (Michael Boldin)
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.