The founder and chairman of the Mises Institute joins me for some great questions from my Supporting Listeners: where he sees us having success, what he thinks of the New York Times op-ed by the anonymous “senior official,” how he became Ron Paul’s chief of staff, why he doesn’t bother defending himself against left-libertarians, his views on the crisis in the Catholic Church, what he would have done differently if he were starting the Mises Institute today — plus, the man who ordered him not to start the Mises Institute, and more.
Harry’s razors, the official razors of the Tom Woods Show, know you’ll love their blades, so they want to give you their special trial — a $13 value. Grab yours at harrys.com/woods.
Contra Krugman: Smashing the Errors of America’s Most Famous KeynesianGet Your Free Audiobook
Guest’s Political Blog
Lew Rockwell’s Political Theatre
Selected Books by the Guest
Fascism vs. Capitalism
Against the State: An Anarcho-Capitalist Manifesto
Ep. 1107 Lew Rockwell on Standing Against the Tide
Ep. 1078 Lew Rockwell on the Media, the Regime, and Their Relationship
Ep. 986 Lew Rockwell: Will There Be a “Private Sector” Assault on Dissidents?
Ep. 946 Lew Rockwell on CNN, Trump, Rothbard, and More – July 6th, 2017 – Lew Rockwell
Ep. 870 Am I “Fake News”?
Ep. 811 Lew Rockwell on Current Events: Trump, Cabinet, and Russia
Ep. 785 Trump: His Election and His Direction, with Lew Rockwell
Ep. 763 The Final Rockwell-Woods Debate Analysis Episode of 2016
Ep. 752 Lew Rockwell and Tom Take Apart the Vice Presidential Debate
Ep. 746 Trump’s Missed Opportunities: Lew Rockwell and Tom Discuss the First Presidential Debate
Ep. 714 Roundtable on Rothbard, Founder of Libertarianism (Lew Rockwell, Jeff Deist, and Joe Salerno)
Ep. 615 One Debate, Three Funerals: Lew and Tom Discuss the Miami GOP Debate
Ep. 609 Moderators and Candidates Make Direct Hits on Trump: Lew and Tom Discuss Another Debate
Ep. 603 The GOP Debate Gets Ugly, so Lew and Tom Have Fun
Ep. 593 South Carolina Debate: Who’s Left Standing?
Ep. 588 Did Rubio Implode? Tom and Lew Discuss the New Hampshire Debate
Ep. 582 Trump Out, Rand In: Lew and Tom Discuss the 2016 Iowa Debate
Ep. 571 The FOX Business GOP Debate, Without Rand Paul
Ep. 556 Lew and Tom Dissect Another GOP Debate, on Foreign Policy
Ep. 531 Lew and Tom Take Apart GOP Debate Number Four
Ep. 522 Lew Rockwell and Tom Dissect the Third GOP Debate, 2015
Ep. 500 Roundtable on Liberty’s Past, Present, and Future with Lew Rockwell, Jeff Deist, and Tom
Ep. 492 Lew Rockwell and Tom on the Second GOP Debate, 2015
Ep. 474 The Trump Phenomenon: Lew Rockwell and Tom Discuss
Ep. 463 Lew Rockwell and Tom Woods Discuss the GOP Debate
Ep. 242 Murray Rothbard: His Life and Work
Ep. 180 Rockwell on the State, the Military, and Propaganda
Ep. 167 Lew Rockwell on the State
Ep. 83 Q&A with Ron, Lew, and Tom
Ep. 19 Lew Rockwell Remembers
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.