Alex Jones just got decapitated by Apple and other platforms, so I spend some time in today’s episode unpacking what that means. I also take on left-liberals who think the problem with the Fed and the military is lack of diversity, and right-wingers who think capitalism is based on “materialism.” Plenty of fun!
Skillshare is an online learning community with over 20,000 classes in design, business, and more. Get two months of Skillshare for 99 cents by going to skillshare.com/woods.
“Liberalism and Empire: A history lesson for Paul Krugman…,” by Nathan J. Robinson
The Church and the Market, by Tom Woods
Listener Website Mentioned
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.