Opponents of the free market had a field day in 2007/8: why, this collapse goes to show how unstable capitalism is! That’s why I wrote my book Meltdown, which (thankfully) wound up spending 10 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. We needed an Austrian (and not just generic free-market) response to this conventional wisdom. In this episode, I discuss the book with Lew Rockwell on his podcast.
Meltdown, by Tom WoodsGet Your Free Audiobook
Listener Website Mentioned
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.