Once in a while I feature a listener who’s doing something particularly interesting. My guest today, Noah Tetzner, hosts a popular podcast on the history of the Vikings, and also has the world figured out far better than I ever did at 17.
Harry’s razors, the official razors of the Tom Woods Show, know you’ll love their blades, so they want to give you their special trial — a $13 value. Grab yours at harrys.com/woods.
Ep. 1053 Down With Schooling? Brett Veinotte Explores Alternatives (Brett Veinotte)
Ep. 1043 Spontaneous Order or Lord of the Flies? An Inside Look at a School That Puts Students in Charge (Matthew Gioia)
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.