At the recent event in New Orleans sponsored by the Mises Caucus of the Libertarian Party I spoke very bluntly about what a libertarian party should be doing and the good that it could accomplish, and contrasted that with the missed opportunities and self-sabotage that continues to plague it.
Fools’ Errand: Time to End the War in Afghanistan, by Scott Horton
Ain’t My America: The Long, Noble History of Antiwar Conservatism and Middle-American Anti-Imperialism, by Bill Kauffman
Ep. 1010 The Libertarian Party Mises Caucus: A Challenge to the Status Quo (Michael Heise)
Ep. 990 Libertarian Drama: Libertarian Party Chairman Takes Swipes at Your Host
Ep. 844 After 2016, Where Is the Libertarian Party Today, and Where Is It Going? (Caryn Ann Harlos)
Ep. 671 What I Told the Libertarian Party’s National Convention
Ep. 600 What I Told the Libertarian Party
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.