Ron Unz — theoretical physicist, software developer, political candidate, and author — joins me to discuss themes from his “Our American Pravda” article, which explores stories the media suddenly dropped, or never covered.
About the Guest
Ron Unz, a theoretical physicist by education and a successful software developer by profession, has been involved in many high-profile political causes over the years. In the 1994 California gubernatorial race he ran a spirited campaign against then-incumbent Pete Wilson for the Republican nomination. He operates the opinion site Unz.com.
“Our American Pravda,” by Ron Unz
“McCain and the POW Cover-Up,” By Sydney Schanberg
Ep. 590 Take That, Harvard: The Free Harvard/Fair Harvard Campaign Gains Steam
The Contra Cruise!
Join Bob Murphy and me for our 2018 cruise, featuring special guests and tons of fun!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.