The Bolshevik Revolution continues to be romanticized to this day. Plenty of communists claim that if only the Soviet Union could have stuck to the original principles of the Revolution, the horrors would not have occurred. Problem: the horrors began with the Revolution, and the origins of the horrors are to be found there.
Richard Pipes, A Concise History of the Russian Revolution
Four Ways to Get My Western Civilization From 1493 Course
(1) A la carte at TomWoodsHomeschool.com.
(2) As a member of RonPaulHomeschool.com.
(3) As a bonus when you become a master member of LibertyClassroom.com (use code MASTERY, all caps, to take $100 off a master membership).
(4) As a gift when you support the Tom Woods Show at the gold or platinum levels.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.