Peter Schiff, CEO of Euro Pacific Capital, joins me to answer questions submitted by members of my Supporting Listeners group. Topics include the state of the housing market, precious metals investing, Puerto Rico after Irma, the ongoing carnage in the retail sector, and more.
Get a free trial set, valued at $13, (pay just an eeny weeny shipping charge) from Harry’s razors — handle, five-blade cartridge, and shave gel — when you sign up at Harrys.com/woods.
Euro Pacific Capital
Euro Pacific Bank
Crash Proof: How to Profit from the Economic Collapse
The Little Book of Bull Moves in Bear Markets: How to Keep Your Portfolio Up When the Market is Up, Down, or Sideways
How an Economy Grows and Why It Crashes (with Andrew J. Schiff)
The Real Crash: America’s Coming Bankruptcy — How to Save Yourself and Your Country
Ep. 803 Peter Schiff on Trump, the Trade Deficit, the Fed, and More
Ep. 612 Peter Schiff: We’re Already in Recession
Ep. 482 Peter Schiff on His Forecasts, Past and Present, and What to Do in a Bubble Economy
Ep. 328 Peter Schiff on Investing, and What to Expect in 2015
Ep. 84 Peter Schiff on Investing
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.