Bitcoin Cash, which resulted from a Bitcoin fork, has been championed by its proponents as being more in line with Satoshi Nakamoto’s original vision for the cryptocurrency, and as helping to solve some of the problems that Bitcoin currently faces. Critics aren’t so sure. Jameson Lopp of BitGo and Roger Ver of Bitcoin.com square off on all this in today’s episode.
Check out Lions of Liberty, one of my favorite libertarian podcasts! It carries the 100% Tom Woods Seal of Approval.
Get a free Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Core wallet in one here!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.