Hunter Lewis, in an amazing book called Economics in Three Lessons & One Hundred Economic Laws, concisely reviews the crucial economic ideas that can help people see the world in a whole new way.
About the Guest
Hunter Lewis is an author and a co-founder of Cambridge Associates, a global investment firm.
Skillshare is an online learning community with over 16,000 classes in design, business, and more. Get one month free at skillshare.com/woods.
Economics in Three Lessons & One Hundred Economic Laws: Two Works in One Volume
Other Selected Books by Guest
Where Keynes Went Wrong
Where Bernie Went Wrong
Free Prices Now!
Crony Capitalism in America, 2008-2012
Ep. 758 Where Bernie Went Wrong
Ep. 22 The Crony Capitalists
Ep. 18 Fix the Economy: End the Fed
Free eBook Mentioned
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.