Laura Nicolae, a sophomore at Harvard (and whose father fled communist eastern Europe), made some waves recently with an article for the Harvard Crimson about the cavalier way the campus left treats the subject of communism.
Away carry-ons and suitcases make the perfect gift, with a lifetime guarantee and 100-day trial. There’s a perfect size and color for everyone on your list. Take $20 off a suitcase at awaytravel.com/woods when you use promo code woods at checkout.
“100 Years. 100 Million Lives. Think Twice”
Ep. 885 After Communism, Liberty: Discussion With the Heroic Josef Sima
Ep. 827 Laughter Is Better Than Communism (Andrew Heaton)
Ep. 451 The Crimes of Communism: What Did The Left Know, and When?
Ep. 251 The Transition from Communism: The Case of Poland (Mateusz Machaj)
Listener Website Mentioned + Special Offer
Along with 40% off, as a Tom Woods Show listener you can get an additional 25% off using the coupon code “tomwoods” at checkout.
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.