Walter Williams, a professor of economics at George Mason University and the author of many books, discusses discrimination, economics, and race.
About the Guest
Walter Williams, a nationally syndicated columnist, is the author of ten books and a professor of economics at George Mason University.
Race and Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?
Selected Books by the Guest
American Contempt for Liberty
Up from the Projects: An Autobiography
The State Against Blacks
Ep. 428 Walter Williams on White Privilege and Other Controversies
Ep. 82 Walter Williams on Nullification, Secession, and More
5 Paths to an Online Income, by Tom Woods
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.