EDIT: I mistakenly said September 13 in today’s episode when I meant September 30 for the 1000th episode live event. Please be there! Details at tomwoods.com/orlando.
The only person in the world I have ever allowed to write in my name is Bob Bly, who wrote the sales copy you see on the home page at LibertyClassroom.com. McGraw-Hill calls him “America’s top copywriter.” And he knows an enormous amount about it — and many other things besides.
There’s a reason we teach copywriting in the Ron Paul Curriculum: it’s an extremely valuable and lucrative skill, and you’d better believe I want my own kids to learn how to do it.
Plenty of great stuff in this conversation.
Secrets of a Freelance Writer: How to Make $100,000 a Year or More
Guest’s Free Reports
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.