Chris Guillebeau, the New York Times bestselling author of The $100 Startup, returns for his third appearance on the show to discuss how to build up a “side hustle” as an additional income stream. His new book, Side Hustle, walks you through a series of exercises to identify, test, and refine just the right idea for your particular side hustle.
About the Guest
Chris Guillebeau is the New York Times bestselling author of The $100 Startup, The Happiness of Pursuit, and The Art of Non-Conformity.
Skillshare is an online learning community with over 16,000 classes in design, business, and more. Get one month free at skillshare.com/woods.
Side Hustle: From Idea to Income in 27 Days
Guest’s Website and Podcast
Ep. 633 Born for This: How to Find the Work You Were Meant to Do
Ep. 235 How to Become an Entrepreneur
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.