Steve Clayton has guts. He held a top position at Labcorp, where you’ve likely gone if you needed blood work done. Hundreds and hundreds of people reported to him, and he earned a fortune. But one day he decided: I hate everything about this job, and I refuse to do it one moment longer. So he left.
Eventually, Steve went into eCommerce, and began building 7-figure online stores that he can run from wherever he is in the world. He’s one of the world’s foremost experts on eCommerce, and in particular how the little guy can create an online store as an additional income stream.
Steve and his business partner Aidan Booth will join me for a live walkthrough of their successful eCommerce model on March 1 at 5pm EST. Trust me, you’ll learn a ton and get a lot out of it. I’m even donating $5 to Antiwar.com for every live attendee. Click here to reserve your spot!
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.