Paul Counts has been an entrepreneur since he began selling pencils at age 8. He’s been making his living online for 19 years. He knows both the tech side and the marketing side inside and out — a rare combination. (I’ve purchased a lot of his training programs myself.) Since I met Paul in Orlando last March, we’ve partnered up on several projects together. He’s very successful online and (as I’ve discovered for myself) extremely knowledgeable, so I thought I’d give you good folks a chance to hear from him.
Q&A Webinar Signup
Paul will take your questions about online business during our November 14 webinar. Sign up here: TomWoods.com/counts
1) Free guide on how to start your blog or website. Click here to get it. Plus, check out my step-by-step video taking you from no blog to a blog in about five minutes!
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.